DevGarage is always looking for new writers interested in sharing their knowledge on a specific topic.
The best way to start is by browsing our site to see what type of content we are publishing so you can get a general idea.
- Every article should be original. We do not accept articles posted at another site or copied content.
- Each article should have an intro, a body and a conclusion. It should have a minimum of 1000 words and should have a main point.
- Each article should be proof-read, spellchecked and should be submitted preferably in HTML format although we will accept .doc files for new authors.
- Always credit your image sources and if necessary link back to original source.
- Article images should have a width of 600px and be optimized for the web.
- Alt tags should be added to each image.
- If possible your article should have links to other articles already posted at our site.
DevGarage reserves the right to edit, reject or at any time remove submissions. But it will not alter the opinion of its writers in any way.
All of our regular writers usually get paid based on the quality and quantity of their writing.
If you think you have a good article you can submit it to us by contacting us first.
If you are a new writer to DevGarage, also send links to other articles that you have already published online.