It is becoming more and more important for companies to promote their products or services as much as possible. The importance of using social media is well documented, but the value of sending a beautiful, regular newsletter to subscribers is enormous. HTML newsletter templates are extremely time-saving, usually customizable to your own requirements, and a pleaure for subcribers to receive. Here we have listed some of the best free HTML email newsletter templates currently available, along with a short round-up of email marketing sites through which you can regularly email your subcribers and target prospective clients.
Free HTML Email Newsletter Templates
Email Marketing Sites
Here are a few of the top sites that will send and manage your HTML email newsletter campaigns, all of these sites offer either a trial or free version of their services.
- Pre-designed templates: If you’ve never sent an email newletter, MailChimp offer a selection of pre-designed templates. However, if youu are an HTML pro, you can create or import your own templates.
- A/B split testing
- Inbox inspector
- Full featured API
- Dynamic content
- Merge tags
- Easy custom signup forms: If you need help growing your mailing list you can easily design a custom signup form for your website with Chimpadeedoo
- Translate your newsletters: If you have subscribers who speak different languages, create custom translations of all your forms – or simply check a box in the form designer and it will be done for you
- Templates and one-click editing
- Facebook and Twitter links
- Social Stats
- Free personal coaching and support
- Secure, permission-based email lists
- Apps & Integrations
- Completely web browser based, no downloads or software needed.
- Integrate with social networks
- DIY or fully-managed service
- Choose from pre-designed templates, import your own, or Mailing Manager will design one for you
- Integrate with your website
- Design a template with the easy Template Builder, or use your own designs
- Import content from your website into your newsletter
- Mobile-ready templates
- Update any of your HTML code live in the browser
Hopefully you have found one or two templates here that would be suitable for your own newsletter or that of your clients, and you have considered the best email marketing site to use. If we have left out any free templates or email marketing sites that you think should have been included in this list, please leave your comment and link below.